Consumers are granted a warranty as stipulated by national regulations.
Warranty claims must be raised against the shop/seller of the product.
The warranty covers production- and/or material defects on the product.
Valid proof of purchase (receipt/warranty certificate/invoice) must be presented, in order to claim the warranty.
The warranty does not apply:
- if the instructions in the user manual have not been followed
- if the appliance has been interfered with
- if the appliance has been mishandled, subjected to rough treatment, or has suffered any other form of damage
- if faults have arisen as a result of faults in your electricity supply
- if the product is used for commercial purposes
Read the manual and check the product carefully, before you complain.